Friday, March 2, 2007

Weekend Plans

Well, per usual, our lives don't slow down much on the weekends - here's what's on tap for us this weekend. Tonight, Chris and I are meeting 4 friends at one of their homes for dinner and board games. Should be a lot of fun!!! Plus, the menu consists of chicken parmigiana, salad, bread, appetizers, and dessert - just can't go wrong with that, you know?! :) Then tomorrow, Chris and I will be joining another group of friends in preparing and serving dinner to the members of the Charlotte Rescue Mission. We've been studying up on that organization in our Sunday School class these last few weeks and it seems like a great opportunity to serve. I imagine in our "down time" we will do the usual "weekend items:" laundry, X-Box (for Chris), grocery shopping, house cleaning, etc. What fun!!!

1 comment:

Musette said...

sounds like a fun filled weekend for you guys! have a great time and any time you want another hand with the serving ministry, let me know! i'm sure we can work something out to get me down there to help out!

love you!