Saturday, June 13, 2009

What I've Been Reading Lately

Ever since I was laid off from work, I have rediscovered my passion for reading. Actually, I hated reading when I was growing up. You couldn't even bribe me into doing it! But then I found some really great authors and I can't stop reading now! Here are some of the books that I've read over the last 2 months:







I found this Real Simple Cleaning book in the bargain bin at Hrris Teeter yesterday and just couldn't resist. It's like the bible for home cleaning. I LOVE IT!



All these books are great reads! I am very fond of Nicholas Sparks' books for their overall messages of pure romance and first loves. However, Emily Giffin's writing is very funny and provides great stories about friendship and life. Both authors have new books coming out soon and I, for one, can't wait to read them!

No comments: