Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Mailbox Surprise!

It's not often I get anything in my mailbox other than a bill or netflix dvd, but today I got a special card from my sweet friend, Sophie Noble. Sophie and I met nearly a year ago when they first visited our old sunday school class. We instantly became friends! She and her husband, Israel, have a lot in common with Chris and I and we have loved getting to know each other better during this time. One of the things Sophie knows about me is how much I adore Audrey Hepburn! I talk about her all the time :) So it was such a treat to receive this beautiful card of Miss Audrey from my dear friend Sophie! Two of my favorite things all wrapped up in one simple metallic envelope :)




Thanks Soph! I love you so much for this thoughtful gesture!

No comments: