One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
My new promotion . . .
Last week I accepted a new promotion at work and I am SO excited about it! For the last year I have primarily supported two teams of landscape architects and professional engineers. Together, they totalled 21 people that I've supported administratively. I have now begun the transition to a new position. I will be giving up one team (the Commerical/Civic Team), remaining with the second team (Residential/Commercial Team) - whch I totally love working with - and transition into being the sole assistant to the Firm Administrator/HR Manager on the corporate side of things. This, I'm sure, will mean many new responsibilites and probably a ton more work - but it will also lead toward the path of being the Executive Assistant to the Managing Partners. I certainly see a very promising future for me at ColeJenest & Stone, PA! I hope to be there for a long time (or at least until I start a family) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment