Saturday, November 1, 2008

Craftiness!

My friend, Sarah Tucker, has this wonderful new blog ("Create") where she features all sorts of wonderful homemade crafts (click on the link on the right side of the page). Well, needless to say, she has inspired me to bring back my creative side! I don't have too much time to allow to being creative, but I do love to be crafty, so I give it whatever time I have available. I find that mostly I enjoy creating baby items - pace clips, burpie cloths, onesies, bibs, etc. Perhaps because there's always someone having a baby and these make for such great gifts! My friend, Jaime, is having a shower this morning and here are some things I made for her.









3 comments:

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Melody,
These look awesome! I'm sure your friend is totally blessed by your efforts! How did you do the monogram on the burp cloth? Thanks again for your vote for Create and all your encouragement!

Oh and the Halloween costume is PERFECT!!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for McKenzie and I!!! You are such a beautiful and talented woman! Never forget that!

Rockie said...

those are awesome!!!! I want to learn!!!!