Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I'm ridiculously far behind in my blog posting lately . . . for those of you who are dedicated readers, I do apologize! And to make matters worse, I'm crunched for time, so this post will be short too. Mostly I just wanted to say a few words about Thanksgiving and post a few pics. One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving this year was a fabulous craft that my sister-in-law, Dana, made with my niece, Natalie. They had asked for everyone's handprint the night before - I assumed Nat would be making paper turkey's out of them or something. But when we sat down to lunch on Thursday afternoon, Dana pointed out the handcrafted table runner that she and Natalie had made out of each family members handprint. It was so beautiful and a FABULOUS idea! Unfortunately I forgot to steal a picture of it (insert note: Dana, please feel free to send one over if you have one - wink wink!). After we wrapped up the holiday with Chris's family, we joined mine much later that night in Asheville. We spent the weekend cooking, eating, shopping, resting, and taking family pics (See below). We had a lot to be thankful for this year!








No comments: