view of our living room from the dining room
our 2011 mantel
2011 red and gold Christmas tree
our poinsettia and pinecone garland. I'm especially proud of this project :) I had found a similar 6' garland at Hobby Lobby on sale (50% off) for $30. I knew it was going to take a least 3 strands to cover our staircase and spending $90 was completely out of the question! So I went to Wally world instead and bought an 18' pre-lit garland and 3 6' poinsettia/pinecone garlands, strung them together and voila . . . a $90 concept for a $25 sticker price. Not a bad compromise at all!
our breakfast nook ready to welcome our guests for dinner
our first Christmas dinner party with our "new" dining room furniture
first time in 8 years we've been able to display our Christmas china! This means a lot to me as it was a specific gift from my parents when I was first married.
just another view of the living room/foyer from the dining room
All in all, I think we did a pretty good job with the limited resources we had to spare. It sure it nice and cozy to come home too as well! It's really beautiful all lit up! I just love the magic of the holidays :)
No comments:
Post a Comment