Happy birthday, mom! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Happy Birthday, Mom!
This weekend was my mom's 54th birthday (and no, she looks no where near 54 years old!). So Chris, Autumn, and I packed up the car and headed towards Raleigh. We had a wonderful weekend together! We enjoyed a trip to one of our absolute favorite places, the Wake Forest Tea Room, visited my dad's gravesite and dropped off some flowers, and even had time to squeeze in a little surprise party with all her Meredith College girls :) It was delightful, all kinds of fun! I ate entirely too much food over the course of the weekend, which I will be paying for for a while (boo) :( We also had a chance to enjoy a birthday lunch with my grandparents before heading back to Concord today. Here are a few pics from mom's special lunch at the Japanese restaurant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment