Here she is wearing one of the baby onesies I made for her!
One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Memorial Day in Alabama
We met our niece this weekend for the first time while visiting my sister in Alabama. She's so tiny! She was born 6 weeks early and spent her first 6 days in th NICU as she was having some respiratory problems. While she was 5 lbs exactly when she was born, she only weighs 4 lbs 15 oz right now. She lost weight at the hospital and is slowly gaining it back. Because she's premature, all she does is sleep! She needs extra sleep and she feeds more often (every 2 hours), but she's doing just fine. Here are a few pictures from our visit.

Here she is wearing one of the baby onesies I made for her!


Here she is wearing one of the baby onesies I made for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment