Monday, August 4, 2008

5 Year Wedding Anniversary

We just got back from a fabulous vacation in Ocean Isle Beach. We absolutely love it there! It's our 3rd trip to OIB and it never seems long enough! We spent our days sunbathing on the beach, wading in the water, reading, relaxing, sightseeing, eating fantastic seafood and really enjoying being together! It was our 5 year wedding anniversary (on 8/2) and we had a great time reminiscing about the last 5 years. What an adventure we have been on together - certainly more than we ever expected - but we wouldn't trade it for the world. We have learned so much about each other and helped each other grow as individuals and as spouses. We are very blessed to still be in love as much as we are after all we've been through together - the Lord is to thank for that! Below are some pictures from our trip. There were also a handful of quotes we thought were worth blogging about. I can only remember two of them right now: "Hey, at least we're saving money on tips this weekend." and "I can pretty much guarantee that it'll be awesome!"

Enjoy the pics from our anniversary weekend in Ocean Isle!!!


2 comments:

Harmony Vuycankiat said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip! You both look happy and relaxed in every pic!

Rockie said...

Yay, I can leave a comment now. You guys are so sweet and look like you're newlyweds!!! Glad you had fun. Love you guys!!!