Saturday, October 11, 2008

Thrift Store Goodies

Chris and I spent the entire afternoon frequenting the neighborhood thrift stores. Chris began by mapping out all the area Goodwill's. We hit Kannapolis, Mooresville, Davidson, and Cornelius before wrapping it up in Huntersville. It was quite a day! Not only did we find the PERFECT Ron and Victoria costumes for our halloween party in 2 weeks, but I totally scored this ADORABLE coat in Mooresville. I know it's probably more of a Springtime overcoat, but given that the weather is still reaching 75-80 degrees, I might try and wear it to church tomorrow :)



I'm thinking maybe it would look nice with a pair of fitted jeans, a white shirt, and some heels - preferably pink, but I'd have to buy a pair first :)

Next weekend we're going to our favorite B&B in West Jefferson (NC). The Fall color is supposed to be at its peak at that time and I can't wait to see it! Not quite sure what we'll do while there - hopefully nothing, I'd kinda just like to relax - but I think we'll probably visit Blowing Rock a little and do some shopping. I LOVE going there - it's so quaint and beautiful!
Check it out . . . www.buffalotavern.com.

2 comments:

The Pettit's said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Andrea said...

How fun! Grant is going to be the incredible Hulk for Halloween. I sadly, will be at a conference that night so no dress up for me. Cute jacket too!