Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tummy Time!!!

I attempted my first baby blankt project today. It was fun! It actually took much longer than expected, but again, it was my first time and I was learning as I went along. I did note some things to do differently next time, though - like, add several more rows (to make the blanket bigger) and add more batting (to make the blanket fluffier). But, all in all, not bad for the first try. It will do just fine for any baby wishing to enjoy some tummy time :) Oh . . . to be a baby again!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Melody! They look fantastic - we really need to do a sewing day! :o)

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Oh my goodness! It looks AWESOME Melody! You did a great job! I think the batting is great because you could use this for a blanket and a tummy time blanket...so cute!