One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Old Skool Music
Today I was adding new music to my playlist (on the right side of the page). The more new music I added, the more old music I remembered and I got SO excited! Now, don't be discouraged by the new "old" music, I realize that it may not necessarily match who I am now, but many of the old skool tunes remind me of my life as a dancer (many years ago). I used to have so much fun choreographing and dancing to this music - it was fun, it was upbeat, it was hoppin'! Even though I'm not dancing anymore, every now and then the mood still strikes, and while Chris is at work and I'm home alone, I often put on an impromptu dance recital in my house (usually while I'm cleaning). It motivates me to keep going, as cleaning itself can get a little boring after a while :) Hope you enjoy the new "old skool" classics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment