

.jpg)


While we were there, we also stole away Harmony's BFF, Caryl, for a Spring photo session. Caryl is a professional photographer out of Prattville, AL. She does the most amazing things with light and angles which add such a flare to each picture! We went to Pratt Park and it was a gorgeous spring day - perfect for a photo shoot. The wind was a little bit too strong, but we were able to make it work for the most part. Caryl was so laid back and easy-going, while completely professional and full of good ideas for us, that it made for such a fun and successful shoot! It was so nice to get to spend some time with Caryl. Harmony is always talking about her and it is so clear that they are "bosom buddies", but it was very nice to see for myself that Harmony has someone very special in her life in Alabama - a best friend that cares for her and loves her in the ways she needs the most, in ways that I can't give her b/c I live so far away. So, "thank you, Caryl, for always being there to support and take care of my sister. I love you so much for that!" Here are some pictures from our Spring photo shoot. Disclaimer: Some of these photos have been retouched and others have not.You can visit Caryl's blog at http://caryllawsonphotography.blogspot.com/. She is also linked to my blog on the right side of the page :) I strongly encourage you to take a look at her site and book a session with her! You WILL NOT be disappointed!



1 comment:
Melody...glad you had a great Easter with your sister and her family! Those kids are too cute and I believe Kate had a bunny dress just like the one your niece is wearing in the picture. I think those pics of you & Chris are awesome...you guys look "so in love"...
Please come visit us again when you come to Raleigh...we really enjoyed our visit. Love to you both!
Post a Comment