Friday, November 20, 2009

Latest Job Update (Part 2)

Okay, so I had my interview and it went really well.  My friend, Charlotte, tells me she's pretty positive I'm gonna get the job.  She said that he HR Dept. wanted to make me an offer after I interviewed with them, but was reminded that there was still one more interview scheduled that they would need to follow through on.  But after close review of the other candidate's resume, she did not seem qualified for the job (she has no Admin experience).  So, hopefully this means that the offer will  come soon and we'll have a better idea of what our future holds.  Charlotte also sent me some BOA benefits information regarding adoption (so we could know ahead of time) and there were some changes.  A few years ago I thought I read that the credit was $11,000.  Turns out it's only $8,000 (which is still overly generous), but that's PER CHILD!  So if the Lord decides to bless us with twins or a sibling group, we'll get $8,000 towards each child . . . which is great b/c most agencies don't alter their fees much b/c you've decided to adopt multiple children . . . they just double or triple your fees instead!  Ugghh!  But this is a great reassurance that if we are so chosen to adopt multiples, we now have more coverage than expected! PTL!  I imagine I'll hear back about the job either today or the very beginning of next week.  It's been a long year being unemployed . . . but God has been SOOO good to us and has provided more than we could have ever asked for.  It just really goes to show that if we remain obedient to Him and good stewards of what He entrusts us with, He will bless us beyond expectation.

No comments: