- the Bank will provide up to $240 each month (per child) for childcare
- the Bank will reimburse 50% of my commuting costs (bus passes)
- the Bank will provide professional, confidential counseling at no cost to the employee
- as associates of the Bank, we are privy to cooperating vendor discounts (ex. ANY kind of shopping!)
- the Bank will reimburse up to $5,250 per year in education advancement
- MAJOR savings and opportunities through the Associate Banking program
- Employees are allowed to spend 2 (paid) hours a week volunteering within the community. In addition, the Bank will match donations to various community programs up to $5,000.
One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Bank of America: Day One
WHOA! I am completely in awe of this company! I have never been so impressed with an institution in all my life! Today was "Day 1 - Training" at the Bank. I learned all about the history, core values, code of conduct, benefits, etc. I even did a little role playing :) I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity. Not only is it a bad job market these days, but I also learned today that on average there are over 2 million applicants trying to land a position at the Bank EACH YEAR! Praise the Lord I am now one of them who has successfully sealed my place in the Company. Some of the cool perks I learned about today include:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!!! Didn't know you had a job...definitely sounds like a good deal. Are you guys going to be in Raleigh at all this Christmas?
-Luke
Post a Comment