Who says romance is dead? Certainly not me! I have been blessed with the sweetest husband on the planet (and I realize I'm a little biased) :) We haven't really made mention of this yet, but a few months ago we returned to the journey of fertility treatments in hopes to give our dream one final try. It's been a LONG road so far, just since we made the decision to return, but Tuesday was going to provide some definitive information to us and we hoped it would be good news. Let me just lay the disclaimer out here - we are not pregnant yet. But the road to achieving that goal just got a lot easier thanks to the good news we received this week. Now, you may be asking yourself at this point, "what does any of this have to do with love letters or romance?" Good question! The last few weeks have bee particularly "trying" on us as we waited for our news. Emotions and hopes were up and down a lot. So Chris decided to make a gesture in hopes of cheering me up and preparing me for our doctor's visit on Tuesday. And this is what he did:
On a giant piece of yellow foam board, he wrote out his love and support for me! It was such a sweet gesture! It reminded me of what our relationship was like when we were dating. He used to do stuff like this for me all the time :) I'd find little love notes from him all over the place . . . and I loved it! So to wake up and see this display of affection on a day filled with uncertainty and doubt just meant the world to me :) I am one lucky lady in love!

1 comment:
What a sweet gesture of love. proves that you don't need a lot of money or grand overtures, (not that they aren't nice from time to time) but what most of us really need and want is a thought. You are very blessed!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment