Chris and I had the opportunity to steal away for a couple of days to our favorite B&B in West Jefferson, NC. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Highs in the 40's, lows in the 30's - very cool! It was actually a little colder than
anticipated, so we didn't pack the warmest of clothes. Next time we'll just be
overly prepared, then maybe we won't freeze :) We spent Friday in Blowing Rock (in the rain) and Saturday at the Valle Country Fair in Valle
Crucis. It was so nice to be able to step out of our daily routine and just enjoy being together.
On Sunday, we had tickets to the Carolina Panthers/New Orleans Saints game. This was our first NFL game! It was so fun! We had a blast! Especially because our beloved Panthers came to play on Sunday and completely annihilated those Saints!!!
Whoohoo! Go Panthers!!!


I've been working on some gifts for some expecting friends of ours. Here's a shot of what I was able to get done today. There are 2 pacifier clips (NC State) and one tie-back baby bib - extra wide for those bigger messes! :)

2 comments:
Nice job on the baby gifts!
I was going to try the paci clips myself soon. Glad you all had fun on your vacation.
So, a couple of things:
1. I want to know more about the b&b you guys go to
2. You are looking especially HOTT, my gorgeous friend
3. would those paci clips work on the Soothie pacifiers? if so I may be employing you to make some (but not State, sorry yuk!)
4. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment