Oh yes - you ARE reading that correctly! This book contains information on what foods will and will not affect your ability to conceive a child! She gave specific examples:Which is the better choice for conception?
- BLT or turkey burger? Turkey burger.
- chocolate cheesecake or angel food cake? cheesecake.
- steak/potato or pasta with asparagus? pasta.
- pancakes or muffins? pancakes.
Every single choice she made has been the exact same choice I've made over the last 4 years - but did it help my chances of conceiving??? clearly not! I don't know if this lady and her "theories" are totally bogus? Or if my body is just that screwed up that it doesn't respond naturally the way it is designed to.
I should never have watched this show b/c it just sent me straight back to all those familiar feelings that infertility has brought on me over the years. Oh well, can't take it back now. For today, it's one step forward, two steps back.
No comments:
Post a Comment