My day has been fabulous! My sweet husband woke me up to balloons and Krispy Kreme doughnuts (is there a better way to wake up?).
Then I had the whole day to do whatever I wanted! My only stipulation (put on by myself) was that I wasn't going to do anything from my normal routine. This means no cleaning, running errands, folding laundry, etc. Instead, I treated myself to lunch at Panera, spent some time outdoors, watched an old Doris Day movie (a gift from my parents) and read some of my new bday books. Later on, we met our dear friends, Rob & Kelly, at a restaurant called Max's Ally for a celebratory dinner. It was such a beautiful night that we sat outside near the fire place.
Afterwards, Chris and I returned home to wrap up my birthday festivities with an old family tradition . . . ice cream cake! This weekend he plans to take me shopping for a new watch - something I've been "hinting" at for a long time :)Today was a GREAT birthday and I feel so blessed! Let's get this party started, 28!!!




1 comment:
happy happy bday dear!!!! sorry i didn't message or anything yesterday. If only Ben had waited around one more day! hehe
Post a Comment