Monday, October 17, 2011

A Home Makeover

Our house is in serious need of a home makeover prior to the baby's arrival.  I just know that if we don't get it done before then, it'll never happen!  Here are a few ideas I found on Pinterest today that I really love!

Towel Rack - Guest Bathroom
A MANO 6-TOWEL RACK

Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures


Wall Photo Gallery
(pic won't display)

Master Bedroom

These are just a few little projects to help get us started (well . . . except for the whole bedroom makeover - but we've kind of got the ball rolling for that already anyways).  But before we can even tackle this small list, we have to finish our kitchen remodel, paint our 2-story foyer, and replace all the flooring downstairs (and eventually upstairs as well).  All within the next 6 months!  OH!  And create a baby nursery as well!!!!  Yikes!  There goes our social life for a while (lol)!

No comments: