Monday, October 17, 2011

Tis the Season!

I know that it's still WAY too early to be thinking about Christmas, but I saw these 2 fabulous ideas on Pinterest today and I knew that if I didn't blog about them I would totally forget about them altogether!

First: A Christmas card AND newsletter in one!  I just love the idea!
I DESIGN - YOU PRINT Custom "Our Top Ten Moments of 2011" Christmas/Holiday Photo Card & Letter in One
Unfortunately, this will NOT be the year we will send these out.  Can't say I can even think of 10 good things worth listing on this card.  But next year will certainly be better (topping the list will be the birth of our child!).

Secondly, there's the smells of the season to help get you in that special holiday mood!  I just love when my house smells of apple and spices - reminds me of being at home in Raleigh and all the wonderful Christmases we had together as a family.

No comments: