One hopeless romantic, one practical comic . . . laughing our way through a lifetime of love!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow . . . "
Have you ever had a day when you wake up with this feeling in your spirit that it's just gonna be a great day? You don't really know why, you just know that God's gonna bless you that day. Well, that is exactly how today is for me. Yesterday I was told that a very special friend of mine is expecting! I couldn't be happier for them! I was so excited that I even woke up this morning still reeling about the news! So I was already feeling happy. But then I went online to check my facebook page and my friend, Andrea, had posted an excerpt on Simply Divine Designs and advertised (on our behalf) that all proceeds of SDD were being reserved for our adoption alone! This will certainly help to get the word out there! So at this point, I am feeling happy and gracious. But then, my same friend (Andrea) who makes the most beautiful handmade quilts, informed me that she is making a quilt just for our adopted child as a gift!!! It's right about now when I am flooded with the realization that I am being blessed beyond measure today! It's so good to experience God's hand of blessing on our lives . . . especially when we are least expecting it! I am humbled by the generosity and graciousness of my friends and my Heavenly Father! God is so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment