Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Job Update

Well, we're still playing the waiting game, but things are moving right along :) I don't know if it's right to say this yet or not, but I'm pretty sure that God has shut the door on the opportunity at Bank of America. I actually feel a little relieved about this. However, things are certainly moving forward with the other opportunity. I informally met with Lee this evening after church and we talked a little more about the position. It seems as if we are a good fit and he is simply waiting to hear back from his boss about the details of the position. As I mentioned before, this position is being created specifically for Lee, so the "formal offer" hasn't been put together yet. But here's what I do know. If the job is pushed through, which Lee is confident it will, then I will be working from home on a somewhat flexible schedule (varying somewhere between FT and PT) with occasional "office meetings" at various client locations. I would be dealing primarily with the clients (doctors), patients, and insurance firms. Mostly handling paperwork and making phone calls. Truthfully, between what I know of Lee and about this position, I am really excited about the possibility. It would be something new for me and I love the possibility of working from home on a lighter schedule . . . with NO commute time! So, hopefully, in the coming weeks I'll be handed a formal offer and can begin this familiar adventure back into the working world.

No comments: